Check Order Status: https://secure.avangate.com/myaccount/order_lookup/
Open the link according to the page you face when ordering. You will be asked for the Email address, the last 5 digits of your card number, or the order ID.
1. What is the difference between the trial version and registered version?
When you start to run the program, there will be a dialog box with two buttons: "Register" and "Cancel". You have to click "Cancel" every time you launch the program, if you are using the unregistered version. The only limitation in trial version is watermark of our company when playback Blu-ray movies, while this limitation does not apply to DVD, video files.
When you launch the program, the same dialog box as above mentioned with "Buy Online" button will prompt you to order registration code from our official website. After you received the order confirmation email, copy the registration code you get from the Email we sent to you and then press the "Register" button to register the program. You won't face the dialog box when you run the program the next time and the watermark when playback Blu-ray will be removed.
2. How long should I wait for the keycode?
Generally, the confirmation Email for key code will be sent to you a few minutes after your order is successfully processed. Please make sure your MTA permits the Email from the domains of our company and avangate.com. Please contact us if you did not receive the Email with keycode.
3. You enter the registration code, but was told invalid.
Please make sure the following point: There is no space in the beginning or at the end of the code; otherwise the code is recognized as an invalid code.
4. How can I retrieve the registration code?
Please inform us of the Order No., and registered Email addressed you used for the purchase by sending an Email to support#bluray-player-software.com (replace # with @).
1. Go to download page to download the Mac or Windows installation file to try(Just click "Cancel" when the Registration window pop up for continually trial) before you making a order, which is highly recommended.
2. If you are satisfied with the tool, please click "Buy Now" button to order the registration code to activate the registered version.
1. What exactly will I receive if I purchase the Aurora Software?
Typically, you will receive a registration key in an e-mail. And if you choose "Backup CD", you'll receive a CD disk with the sofware and keycode in it.
2. What advantages shall I always get as Aurora registered customers?
Fully enjoy all functions and features without any limitations. License code sent automatically within minutes after your purchase. Free technical support service via e-mail. Free minor and major update according to the activation period.
3. How long will it take to get your support response?
Generally, we'll reply to you within 24 hours except for weekends or holidays due to the time difference. But in most cases you'll get our response in a few hours. Please do contact us again after 72 hours if you do not get a response from us.
1.What's your upgrade policy?
Our upgrade policy is that all registered users can get a free upgrade for minor/major version update during activation period. That means One-Year registered users can only enjoy free updating service before expiration.
2. What should I do if I lost my product?
You can contact us with your Order No. and your registered Email address for the purchase via support#bluray-player-software.com (replace # with @). You will retrieve it after the information is confirmed by our support.