All of Aurora products are sold as “try-before-you-buy” software. You can try them without function limitations(only watermarked when Blu-ray playback), so you have enough time to verify the program's functionality. You can download a copy to evaluate(just click "Cancel" to continue the trial if the Register window pop up). We urge you to test it out to make sure that it is compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full versions.
Due to the automated way that orders are processed and fulfilled, once an order is processed and the registration details and download instructions are issued, it cannot be canceled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist.
1. You've been made duplicate orders due to the system problem of the third party payment platform (with exactly the same information, such as order number, product, and registration information).
2. The product has fatal technical problems, and our technical support team failed to provide a fix or work-around within one month. In this circumstance, please cooperate with our technical support and offer the detailed information, such as your computer information, actions before the error occurs, screenshots of error, etc. if required.
3. You never received the registration code of the product from us, and even failed to retrieve the code from our "Registration code Retrieval" wizard or got no response from our support team after reporting this to us.
1.If customer purchases wrong product from our website, and then purchases so-called correct product from other company, we won't perform refund.
2. You failed to receive the registration code for the product, and didn't try our "Registration Code Retrieval" wizard.
3. Your refund request does not include any particular reasons, only stating the uninstalling of the product with no future use or the program doesn't working, etc.
4. Neither reading the product introduction on our website nor trying product before purchase, have customers just thought the product can meet his need and purchased it, and then found that the product can't meet his need. Under this situation, we won't perform refund if customer requires it.
5. Failed registration of software is caused by customer's wrong perform, and the registration information has proved valid, we won't perform refund if customer requires it.
6. You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
1. Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
2. Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version of the product.